Monday, May 26, 2008

GOLD


Today we started discovering all about 'GOLD'. Jacob's Great Grandfather used to mine for GOLD. Jacob brought along some photos, 2 gold mining pans, some scales for weighing gold and some real gold in a glass tube. Did you know it was worth about $500!!!! Wow that's a lot of money. Can you find something out about GOLD? Bring it to school to share.


Remember to bring along a glass jar tomorrow for our science experiment.

Check out the cool game called 'Gold Rush' on the right hand column. Unfortunately you will need a user name and password. I cannot put these details on the blog but Parents - you can email me tonight between now and 5pm at school or ring me later at home and I will give you the details. Otherwise I will send it home with the children tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow had fun learning about gold .
I went on the gold rush game. I had fun on the gold rush game.
By Emily

Anonymous said...

Wow gold is an expensive thing .
fromjade