Friday, June 13, 2008

Stitching Our Treasure Bags

Today we made little treasure bags to put in our precious things including any gold we found at our Gold Panning Day. First we drew some lines onto our material and using coloured wool we carefully made stitches around our lines to decorate our bags. The hard part was threading the needle and keeping the wool in the needle. Mrs Simpson is going to sew up our bags for us and put some nice string around them. Then we can take them home. Many thanks to Mrs Simpson.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks great Mika - Well done you! I hope you can start on my mending pile soon! Love Mum

Anonymous said...

I was stitching a little bag for my treasures. I was a square, it had a rectangle in the middle of it. It was fun stitching with Mrs Simpson
From Jessica

Anonymous said...

I loved stitching with mrs simpson.It was so cool!

Anonymous said...

WOW it was fun.I was very neat.They are going to look great. from Mika