Friday, June 13, 2008

Our Champion Year 2 Cross Country Winner


This story was written the morning before Trey won the race!!!

Winning the Cross Country
By Trey (age 6)

Today is an exciting day because it is our cross country race.
I think I have jumpy jelly beans in my stomach.
I am going to come first because I have got zooming motorbikes in my legs. I might come second and get less house points but I will zoom past somebody.
There is a gigantic puddle and a big hill that I have to jog up.
The track is very large so I am going to be sweating all down me when I am finished because it is a long track.
If I come first every person in Hawea will be proud of me. Mum and Dad will be proud.
If I win I will go to Taieri Beach but I might not because I might have slow coaches in my legs…..but I have jogged around the house 7 times and done 14 star jumps because I want to be super fit!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful writer you are and you have such a positive attitude. Well Done Trey! You make me proud too. From Mrs Bellamy

StudyroomtoClassroom said...

What a great story Trey! We are all enjoying reading room 7s blog - what a great class you all are. Keep up the wonderful work with Mrs Bellamy. From Mrs P

Anonymous said...

Wow Trey, that is such an awesome story! Those zooming motorbikes must have been going really fast on cross-country day! We really enjoyed reading your story - thanks for sharing it! From Hugh's mum.

Anonymous said...

WOW Trey was fast!!
By Brianna

Anonymous said...

Go trey! You are very fast. You won.

Anonymous said...

where are you going to come at taieri beach, i hope its 1st again
from tayne russell

Anonymous said...

good story Trey, You run like the wind trey

Anonymous said...

trey is a awesome runner in the crosscountry becouse he is a fit man from zak

Anonymous said...

well done Trey you done a very good job

Anonymous said...

Wow Trey exellent. Coming first at cross country race time . Madison.

Anonymous said...

well done trey you are so speedy you do have those motorbike legs.Great story from sam y